Sunday 2 March 2008

T minus 5 weeks

I'm now in hypochondriac mode. I'm really worried that something's going to happen and it will mean I can't go. This week I suffered my first bought of man 'flu of the year, combined with a upset stomach. Obviously this meant I was going to die and therefore not able to go to Nepal.

And really, it's not a completely unfounded psychosis. You hear of all of these people who plan the most wonderful retirements, and then drop dead the day after finishing work. So, you see, I do base my neuroses on something, even if it's not entirely logical.

I'm also being very careful on my bike. I don't want to get knocked off that again...

So this week has been quite a quiet week in terms of planning and getting ready. I managed to finally get my English homework done, only to find that there was more in the pipeline. Man, I'm so glad I'm not at school or uni again, I would be completely slack and fail.

Anyway, still looking to sell the Golf, and really don't want to have next year's insurance on it, so I have just over a week. And I'm off to Edinburgh next weekend with some old friends from uni, which should be quite cool. So a bit of a busy week ahead. Oh yes, and then there's work...

SAM

No comments: